We Never Learn (Bokutachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai)

Discussion in 'Upcoming series' started by MisaoFan, Dec 11, 2018.

?

Do you look forward to it?

1. Definitively yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe? 3-episode rule is a given

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Not interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MisaoFan

What do you guys think of this? I've read the beginning of the manga: it's fun, comfy and simplistic, but lacks the unique charm comparable to Nisekoi, and is conceptually clichéd. However the anime adaptation seems moderately promising only because of the okayish production values.
    [​IMG]

"The manga's story centers on Yuiga, a student who is aiming for a scholarship because he comes from a poor family. His school gives him a condition: he can have a recommendation for a scholarship if he tutors his two beautiful classmates to help them get into the schools of their choice. Ogata may be a science genius and Furuhashi a literature prodigy — but Ogata is aiming for a liberal arts school and Furuhashi is aiming for a science school. And they're both clueless outside their fields of expertise."

Yoshiaki Iwasaki (Love Hina, Hayate the Combat Butler!!, Last Period: the journey to the end of the despair) is directing the anime at Studio Silver and Arvo Animation. Go Zappa (A Bridge to the Starry Skies, Beatless, Myself; Yourself) is in charge of series composition. Masakatsu Sasaki (Saki, Seiyu's Life!, A-Channel) is designing the characters. Additionally, Satoshi Motoyama (WorldEnd, Oreimo) is the sound director at Magic Capsule, and Masato Nakayama (You and Me., My Little Monster) is composing the music.

2. mochiko

This could be fun, and I agree about the production values - if it were shotty I'd probably pass on this. But I can go for a decent romcom every now and then. I like mc-kun's hair that sits weirdly on the top, looks silly